Sunday, September 2, 2012

Top 2 Winners x 2!


Hi everyone! Long time, no chat! It's been awhile since I have checked in an posted our wonderful winners due to my entire family being sick, me included...but I'm much better now and here with 2 weeks worth of fabulousness for you!

Here are your Top 2 Winners for ISSC29...


Lisa used such rich colours that create such a lovely ambiance for what could pass for antique books! I love how her butterfly looks like it just fluttered down and landed on that scrumptious stack of books too :) 
Rose has created such a lovely paper pieced pincushion and spool for her sewing themed card. I love that she has stitched the card to match and that her papers have a bit of a well loved feel to them :D


And now here are your Top 2 Winners for the ISSC30 challenge...



 I adore the homespun feel to Leanne's card with the loving hand stitching and the subtle distressing along with her old world quilt feel to the card :) The papers that she picked remind me so much of Holly Hobby :D Just gorgeous!

I love, love, LOVE all of the wonderful texture that Lori has achieved with her card. From the chevron embossed paper to the felt acorn die cut to the softness of the twine. What a lovely card to bring in the start of fall :)
 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC31 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks for participating in our challenges and we can't wait to see what you come up with next week :D
 

4 comments:

Rose said...

so sorry your family was sick :( glad your feeling better now!!

thanks so much for choosing my card!!! :)

Sandy said...

Wow what fantastic cards. Congratulations to all the winners. Sandy :)

Leanne Whitby said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card to be one of the top two winners for Challenge 30. I just love to play along and the honour is an added bonus!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks for selecting my card! So glad you liked it! All the winning cards are fabulous!